I’ve taken this Commuter Challenge thing to a whole new level. I like to come up with new ways to get to work by selecting different routes and modes of transportation. Since I have been doing this for over a year now, people are always asking me how I got to work today? So in this blog, I share my experiences in my travels. I hope you find this inspirational and that you too might find alternative routes and break from those usual patterns. Go ahead, try something new today!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wings Fly By

Friday and the morning was very warm and the sun was calling for the Harley. So I donned the Winged Wheel and set out for a ride to work.














A Wings Fly By is called for on this special day.
















The Spirit of the D is must and see, yes?
















These cats are behind enemies lines - but as it turns out, they got the last laugh.



















Laura's dance recital is today so I could not stay long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who esle is watching me

About Me

My photo
I am software developer in security assurance, author, and adjunct professor.