I’ve taken this Commuter Challenge thing to a whole new level. I like to come up with new ways to get to work by selecting different routes and modes of transportation. Since I have been doing this for over a year now, people are always asking me how I got to work today? So in this blog, I share my experiences in my travels. I hope you find this inspirational and that you too might find alternative routes and break from those usual patterns. Go ahead, try something new today!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Flight

The ride to work today was fantastic. I rode in on a Boeing 747 to Wash DC








I had to walk up 4 long blocks in Dupont Circle to hit the hotel. That is 4 blocks uphill. I was sooo sweaty by the time I got to the room. Put the air on 60 degrees and cooled off.

Look, I am not the only one who commutes on bicycle. In fact, biking is very common in big cities. Funny how I instantly relate with this dude parking his bike. He is one of us, haha.


My lunch companion on a porch of a bistro looking over K street and 19'th in DC. If you go, get the cinnamon cream cake....yummy!

Look, I met the money honey. She was standing right next to me in line to get in the white house. I bet she gets in further than me.



A day to remember,

See you on the road.

1 comment:

Who esle is watching me

About Me

My photo
I am software developer in security assurance, author, and adjunct professor.