I’ve taken this Commuter Challenge thing to a whole new level. I like to come up with new ways to get to work by selecting different routes and modes of transportation. Since I have been doing this for over a year now, people are always asking me how I got to work today? So in this blog, I share my experiences in my travels. I hope you find this inspirational and that you too might find alternative routes and break from those usual patterns. Go ahead, try something new today!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just another nice ride to work


The Firehouse on Gratiot - I wish they would convert this to a bar or sell it as a house.


It was 7:00am and I had time to burn. Why not go through the Heidelberg projects?



Laura would like this house!





And what did your commute look like today?



Billy's house. I spent a lot of my high school years in this house on Schoenherr. But the house did not look like this at that time.



More of Billy's house. I wiped out yesterday right next to this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who esle is watching me

About Me

My photo
I am software developer in security assurance, author, and adjunct professor.