I’ve taken this Commuter Challenge thing to a whole new level. I like to come up with new ways to get to work by selecting different routes and modes of transportation. Since I have been doing this for over a year now, people are always asking me how I got to work today? So in this blog, I share my experiences in my travels. I hope you find this inspirational and that you too might find alternative routes and break from those usual patterns. Go ahead, try something new today!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Arrrr, another great morning wasted listening too the weather peeps

All news stations and radar called for rain today. So I decided since it would be raining, that I can sleep for another hour – no need to wake up at 5:30am to start my day. But as soon as that sun gleamed through the window to wake me up – I cursed Ben Baily’s name!

I pondered for a moment to take the car since I was late, but I made a last minute decision for another bus/bike combo.

I threw the Gary Fisher on the Schoenherr bus and headed downtown. I will take the Van Dyke home and ride home from the 15 mile stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who esle is watching me

About Me

My photo
I am software developer in security assurance, author, and adjunct professor.