I’ve taken this Commuter Challenge thing to a whole new level. I like to come up with new ways to get to work by selecting different routes and modes of transportation. Since I have been doing this for over a year now, people are always asking me how I got to work today? So in this blog, I share my experiences in my travels. I hope you find this inspirational and that you too might find alternative routes and break from those usual patterns. Go ahead, try something new today!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Another Great Day for a Ride









Who wants to ride a car on a day like this? You can see my Silhouette talking the pic.







All clear and no one around. I think I am going to break 20mph on this road.















I pass this hotel on the way. It is on Chene road. I often wonder what type of peeps stay here now but I bet in 1952 on opening day, the owner was proud and of this. I wonder if any celebs stayed here?










This is what the hotel looks like from afar. If someone bets me $500 I can Lisa to stay here, I will take the offer.








See you on the road.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Who esle is watching me

About Me

My photo
I am software developer in security assurance, author, and adjunct professor.