I’ve taken this Commuter Challenge thing to a whole new level. I like to come up with new ways to get to work by selecting different routes and modes of transportation. Since I have been doing this for over a year now, people are always asking me how I got to work today? So in this blog, I share my experiences in my travels. I hope you find this inspirational and that you too might find alternative routes and break from those usual patterns. Go ahead, try something new today!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Eminem shooting a video

Last night, I was working on issues at the office until 7:30pm so no workout or bike home - I jumped on the late bus home.

But I did go out to eat to Forans across the street . I had a couple of pints and fish/chips. On my way back to the office about 8:30pm I saw Eminem shooting a video across the street on Monroe. I stayed for an hour and watched. It was pretty cool. But he looks skinny, pale white, and weak. Not good.



Here was my morning ride on the 10 speed bike. Look, it is 7:30am and NOT ONE SOUL in the city!! You have to be kidding me, what is happening here?

This is where I saw Eminem shooting his video. The inside of this theater is still in good shape. The stage is there along with what once was a beautiful ornate balcony on both sides of the stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who esle is watching me

About Me

My photo
I am software developer in security assurance, author, and adjunct professor.