I’ve taken this Commuter Challenge thing to a whole new level. I like to come up with new ways to get to work by selecting different routes and modes of transportation. Since I have been doing this for over a year now, people are always asking me how I got to work today? So in this blog, I share my experiences in my travels. I hope you find this inspirational and that you too might find alternative routes and break from those usual patterns. Go ahead, try something new today!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Smooth Bike Ride

Today's route
http://www.mapmyrun.com/route/us/mi/sterling%20heights/466124414475684129


























Well how can I possibly take the car on a morning like this? A crisp 50 degrees, 6:00am and the birds are singing. Time to mount the bike and head on in.





Look at this – no one on the road today – all to myself






I am trying a new bike today. Well not exactly new like out of a store but one that buddy gave me to use in the Motor City Tri on Jun 14. I flew on this bike. Record time from my house to work 65 minutes.


















Since I made record time, I decided to try the new Dequinder Cut downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who esle is watching me

About Me

My photo
I am software developer in security assurance, author, and adjunct professor.