I’ve taken this Commuter Challenge thing to a whole new level. I like to come up with new ways to get to work by selecting different routes and modes of transportation. Since I have been doing this for over a year now, people are always asking me how I got to work today? So in this blog, I share my experiences in my travels. I hope you find this inspirational and that you too might find alternative routes and break from those usual patterns. Go ahead, try something new today!

Monday, July 20, 2009

GLR 2009

Great Lakes Relay
http://www.greatlakesrelay.com/
I did not go to work today but I did run across the great state of Michigan with some other crazy Yahoos.



The Supplies - load up on water, gatorade, and granola... yummy


My buddy 'Muddy' Waters and I eating a local fare

My friend Bill - this is the trail we followed from Lake Huron to Lake Michigan aka "Shore to Shore"

another essential - Beer



A friend who wanted to stop by



My friend Neal - the 'Master Planner'. I would let this guy control the Tarp funds - he is that good


We did it in three days!!



This is what it is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who esle is watching me

About Me

My photo
I am software developer in security assurance, author, and adjunct professor.